Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Book Challenge!!

I enjoy reading.  Well, that is a bit of an understatement actually.  I LOVE reading.  Almost more than pickles.  Almost.   But I do enjoy a challenge.  So, in regards to the new year, I have decided to take up the Eclectic Reader Challenge 2013!!


The challenge runs from January 1st 2013-December 1st 2013 in which time I will be reading and reviewing 12 books from 12 different genres (hopefully one for each month...but we'll see how that goes). 

Here are the categories:
  1. Translated fiction
  2. Historical mystery
  3. Romantic suspense
  4. Made into a movie
  5. New Adult
  6. Urban Fantasy
  7. Dystopian
  8. Memoir
  9. LGBT
  10. Action Adventure
  11. Humour
  12. Published in 2013
You can also find the books I am reading (and reviews) as well as similar books at GoodReads.  If you have any suggestions for any genre, let me know!

Enjoy!!

Randi

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the Eclectic Reader Challenge and wish you good luck!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am very excited to have a reading mission this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...