Thursday, February 17, 2011

I may not be an anthropologist, but I do love anthropologie

Occasionally I will pretend shop in one of my favorite stores that I can never seem to afford: Anthropologie.  They have one in the rich mall in Charlotte and I loooovvveee going in there.

Well, I am on the email list just in case there is a 99% off sale or something and I received an email about their new line: BHLDN (wedding stuff!!!).

Not that I'm planning on getting married anytime soon, but a woman can look right?  And drool?  And ogle?  And not that I'm for certain going to get anything here, but since I was looking anyway I picked out a gown that I thought was absolutely stunning and fit my personality.



I realize that this Bohemian beauty is probably 8 feet tall, so I couldn't wear just regular sandals...but maybe some cute sandal/high heel combo.  I'm not 100% crazy about the pattern on the dress, but I do love that it's creamy and not white and is made of linen.  Yum.  Annnddd, the most important part is that it has a low back with slim strings (tube tops make me look manly due to my broad shoulders from swimming...so no tube tops)!!!  Yes, this is my type of dress and I love it.  What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Let's get it and hold on to it for that special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love it! (I'm not crazy about the bottom of the dress, but the style is wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...