Thursday, August 12, 2010

My. Hot. Job.

Okay, recently...meaning June...started working at the US National Whitewater Center.  And no, my job has nothing to do with anything whitewater, but I do get to look at the water whilst working (and all the rafters and kayakers that seem to be sarcastically floating by) in the Charlotte heat.  I am the all-encompassing Landsport guide.  What is that, you ask?  I ensure the guests have an excellent outdoor experience in all land activities including MegaJump (right), High Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, and MegaZip.  I am a professional carabiner-handler...or in simple terms, I clip people in.  However, I do get to work with the best people whose jokes and riddles keep me going despite the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...