Monday, August 30, 2010

He cooks AND cleans!

So I came home after a LONG day of working (on a Sunday might I add) and was thoroughly exhausted and not looking forward to spending more time on my feet in the kitchen.  Well...I walked in my door to a CLEAN apartment and caught the aroma of sautéed garlic, onion, tomato, and most importantly, butter!  But no food in sight!  Alas!  Taylor was quick on his feet and had me close my eyes as he pulled out freshly made salmon with said fixings melted and drizzled on top....oh my gosh.


Let me just take a minute here to let the full extent of how happy I was sink in.  We plopped on the couch and I tried my best to devour my meal as slowly as possible (and yes, I licked my plate).  It was soooooooo good!  5 stars!!  The dessert was a full foot rub while I laid back and got to watch what I wanted to watch!!!!!  Fabulous end of the day thanks to my wonderful boyfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...