Saturday, July 16, 2011

Design my kitchen around these

Have you ever seen that commercial...you know, the one where the couple brings in a regular looking sink faucet to this fancy-schmancy designer man and tells him to design their kitchen around it?  Well, I don't have a faucet, but yesterday I was out to tea with my godmother and mom and found these spectacular dish towels that are cute, yet extremely sophisticated and functional at the same time.  It's like they're saying, "Yes, you can wipe your hands on me and you can also learn about variations of tomatoes".  Fabulous.





I just couldn't resist showing what really caught my eye before I purchased my fabulous dishtowels...for reference, Handsome T is the Beefsteak.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...