Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I spent Easter with my grandparents in Asheville.  The weather could not have been more perfect!  I went to church with my grandmother, and then went to grab a quick lunch at one of my favorite spots, GreenLife (similar to Whole Foods, Earth Fare, or Trader Joes).  It was delicious!  When we got home, I proceeded to plant my tomatoes and beans (yay!) and enjoyed the warm weather.  Bam, my grandmother, cooked us the most wonderful turkey I have ever yet to feast upon with homemade mashed potatoes, sesame green beans and orange cheesecake!  Stuffed beyond capacity, I was.  I didn't get pictures of the food--sorry, scarfed it down too fast!  Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter!

My beautiful church 

Codilicious!!

My choco Easter bunny that Handsome Taylor's mom got for me...Tay left it in the sun on his ride over and, well, it deflated.  Chocolate is still yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...