Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My experience with vitamins...

To most everyone who knows me, I despise taking vitamins.  I will try every single alternative including changing my diet (eating less meat, eating more meat, eating more veggies, following every meal with fruit, eating less cheese, eating with everything caked in cayenne pepper, drinking my weight in water), attempting to consume pricey vitamin-enriched substances, salt-licks...etc.

There is absolutely no getting around that people who live on a limited budget need to take a vitamin to "fill-in" the missing voids of healthy food.  The problem is, besides the fact that vitamins are meant for horses, they make me feel extremely yucky.  Luckily I found an artistic depiction (again, not my own since I am not an artist) of me taking a yucky vitamin.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...