Friday, October 8, 2010

To frame..or not to frame? That is my question.

I recently (and by recently I mean around August 19) bought this print in a store.  Beautiful bird print that was about 1/100th of the price of the original done on wood.  I'm pretty sure the actual print size is an 8x8 but it's on a foam backing that is about the size of a sheet of paper.  Now, I cannot decide whether I should frame my mini work of art or leave it be.  And if I were to frame it, should I cut it down to size and what color should the frame be??  So many questions!  Ahh!  Please help me!

2 comments:

  1. I say frame it. But don't cut it down at all. Maybe a white frame? Or a nice light wood? Something that won't distract from the art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I'm going to do a light wood (that hopefully will match the wood in the painting). I might cut it down on the bottom so that it's even on all sides...haven't decided 100% on that yet, but I'll let you know what I do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...